Who We Are
We are an alliance of elite CPA and Advisory Firms from across the country. We serve the advisor’s clients by acting as:
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Recordkeeper
- Independent Fiduciary
- Advisor Marketing Service
What We Provide
- Low Cost Platform
- Bundled Plans (wholesaler to advisors)
- Flexible Platforms Designed for the Advisor
- Institutional Funds and ETF’s
- One-on-One Plan Assistance and Design
- All commissions or management advisory fees will be paid through your related broker/dealer, or your related registered investment advisor firm, to you as the advisor.
- Click “View Funds” to view the funds that are available to the employees. Fill out the Enrollment Form using the CUSIP or ticker symbol so your client’s account will have the appropriate funds available.
- If you do not see a fund or fund family that you would like to use, please Contact Us and we will see if it is available. We currently have access to over 25,000 mutual funds.
For detailed instructions on how to use the website – Click Here
Our funds include Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA), Vanguard and others.
- Choice of over 25,000 available funds.
We are a partner that will bring experience and expertise to help you differentiate yourself in your market place.
What is a 403b plan?
A 403b plan is a salary reduction retirement plan. Once an employer adopts a 403b plan, eligible employees may choose to make contributions as well as possibly receive contributions made by the employer on their behalf.
How do I contribute to my 403b plan?
Complete the Enrollment Form and the amount is automatically deducted from your paycheck.
When are contributions deposited into my 403b plan?
No more than 15 days after being withdrawn from your paychecks.
Do I pay taxes on 403b plan contributions?
403b plan contributions and any earnings on your contributions are not subject to income taxes until you withdraw the funds (assuming it is a non-ROTH contribution). Participation in a 403b plan does not reduce your Social Security benefits.
May I make changes to my contribution amount during the year?
You may stop or begin your salary deferral for 403b plan contributions anytime with advance notice (subject to Employer Plan Document – contact your plan administrator).
How much may I contribute to my 403b plan each year?
|Year||Employee deferral contribution limit||“Catch-up” contributions for workers 50+||Total Contribution Limit (with catch-up)|
May I withdraw money from my 403b plan (subject to Employer Plan Document – contact your plan administrator)?
Your 403b plan contributions are meant for retirement, but you can withdraw for:
- Loans (minimum of $1,000)
- Hardship distributions (such as death, disability, etc.)
- Permissive Service Credits
Federal and state taxes and/or penalties may apply (contact your tax advisor or financial provider).
Can I roll/transfer other retirement accounts into my 403b?
Yes, this feature is allowed to consolidate various accounts into one (subject to Employer Plan Document – contact your plan administrator).
How often will I receive information about my 403b plan?
You’ll automatically receive statements quarterly and have access to your account online day or night. You are able to print a statement on demand for any period you select.
Your Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Recordkeeper for 403b Retirement Plans.